Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at Wartburg
If you live independently but still require our services in order to recover from an injury or illness and live life to the fullest, Wartburg’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Center can help you achieve that goal. By using the latest technology, equipment, and techniques, we help you live a higher quality of life. For those who want to want to stay active, our wellness center is now offering yoga for the entire community!
Wartburg’s lush, tree-lined 34-acre campus is tucked behind a quiet residential neighborhood near the Mount Vernon-Pelham border and close to New Rochelle, with easy access from all major highways. Our Outpatient Center is staffed by exceptional therapists offering physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy services. Our dedicated and experienced staff provides rehabilitative care focused on maximizing the independence of every patient by providing an intensive, individualized treatment plan to speed recovery.
Your care team and you create a tailored plan to meet your unique goals. In addition to an experienced physician to develop and oversee an individualized recovery plan, your care team may include:
- Physical therapists to restore strength, functional mobility and balance.
- Occupation therapists to improve function in activities of daily living.
- Speech-Language Pathologists to address speech, language and swallowing impairments.
- Pain Management Specialists to provide non-pharmacological relief treatments such as acupuncture and electrical stimulation.
- Social Workers to advocate for your needs and arrange services after discharge.
- Dietitians to assess nutritional needs to support recovery.
- Pastoral Care staff to offer spiritual care and support during recovery.
Why choose us? Most insurance is accepted; we are open Monday – Friday; we have free onsite parking; and we have early morning/evening appointments.