Proudly Serving Eastchester, New Rochelle, Pelham, Bronxville, Riverdale, Mt. Vernon, Scarsdale & Larchmont, NY
If you’ve suffered a debilitating illness, surgery or accident, you’re sure to have one goal: getting home. At the Rehabilitation Center at Wartburg, we’re committed to helping you achieve that goal – and live your strongest, most independent life – sooner than you ever thought possible.
Integrated Rehabilitative Care That’s Focused on You
At Wartburg, rehabilitative care focuses on maximizing the independence of every patient. Our dedicated staff has many years of experience and they put that experience to work for every patient, every day. We create an intensive therapy regimen for each individual that’s based on their needs and goals and focused on speeding their recovery.
Our Rehabilitation Center is open 7 days a week to speed recovery.
Two unique sub-acute rehabilitation settings are available in order to best meet the needs of each individual:
- Our free-standing Rehabilitation Center offers short stay accelerated rehabilitation care. The center features private rooms and bathrooms with shower and two large, light-filled state-of-the-art Rehab gyms, and our “Next Step Home” real life training apartment.
- Our Courtyard Unit offers a more intimate and supportive environment for those who require a longer stay with intensive rehabilitation for more complex medical issues and for individuals with increased risk of falls. The unit features semi-private and private rooms with a park-like courtyard setting and Koi pond.
Innovative therapy is delivered by an integrated team that works with the patient and their family to help the individual get back on their feet – and back to their life – as soon as possible.
- Experienced nursing staff cares for patients around the clock.
- Physicians develop and oversee each individual’s recovery plan.
- Physical Therapists restore strength, functional mobility and balance.
- Occupational Therapists improve function in activities of daily living.
- Speech-Language Pathologists address speech, language and swallowing impairments.
- Pain management specialists provide non-pharmacological relief treatments such as acupuncture and electrical stimulation.
- Therapeutic recreation programs provide meaningful leisure time activities.
- Social workers advocate for patient’s needs and arrange for services after discharge.
- Skilled dietary assessment supports the patient’s rehabilitation recovery.
- Pastoral staff offers spiritual care and support during recovery.
Get Back to Your Life Faster and Healthier
Our Rehabilitation Center is designed to meet your individual needs with state-of-the-art equipment, personalized treatment, and innovative therapies to maximize your recovery. Our outstanding physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and the rest of our wonderful staff will assist you in getting home as soon as possible.