In Home Care near the Pelham, NY area
Because There Really is No Place Like Home
Wartburg Care at Home
A Licensed Home Care Service Agency serving Westchester and the Bronx.
Living as independently as possible, for as long as possible: that’s the one goal we all share. At Wartburg, we offer seniors, people with disabilities and those recovering from an illness, accident or injury the high-quality services and support they need to live safely in their homes … while offering their loved ones much-needed peace of mind.
In fact, Wartburg provides an integrated, comprehensive spectrum of both at-home and residential care services. Our continuing care approach means we can be here for your family – how, when and where you need us to be. That’s the Wartburg difference.
Our licensed agency provides temporary or ongoing assistance – on an hourly, daily or live-in basis
Our Home Care team develops a specialized plan tailored to meet your individual needs supervised by our nursing staff in communication with your personal physician. This plan may include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, which include personal care, dressing, meal preparation, housekeeping and home safety.
- An individualized healthcare plan that may include professional nursing services, physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Companion services to medical appointments, shopping and recreation.
- Bath and Breakfast Service as needed. When your loved one needs a little extra help with their personal care, Wartburg’s HHA’s will provide the intermittent service from 1 day a week to daily. The services include a shower and breakfast in the morning or shower and snack at night.
- Our Programs accept commercial insurance plans? long term care insurance and private pay.
In a recent survey, 100 percent of Wartburg’s Home Care clients said they would recommend us to friends and family. No wonder we’re the one our neighbors have trusted to care for their loved ones since 1866.
For more information about home care services in Westchester County and New York Metro Area, please call us at (914) 278-9131.