In Home Care
Because There Really is No Place Like Home
Living as independently as possible, for as long as possible: that’s the one goal we all share. At Wartburg, we offer seniors, people with disabilities and those recovering from an illness, accident or injury the high-quality services and support they need to live safely in their homes … while offering their loved ones much-needed peace of mind.
In fact, Wartburg provides an integrated, comprehensive spectrum of both at-home and residential care services. Our continuing care approach means we can be here for your family – how, when and where you need us to be. That’s the Wartburg difference.
Our licensed agency provides temporary or ongoing assistance – on an hourly, daily or live-in basis
Our Home Care team develops a specialized plan tailored to meet your individual needs supervised by our nursing staff in communication with your personal physician. This plan may include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, which include personal care, dressing, meal preparation, housekeeping and home safety.
- An individualized healthcare plan that may include professional nursing services, physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Specialized dementia and diabetes care in the comfort of your home.
- Companion services to medical appointments, shopping and recreation.
- Bath and Breakfast Service as needed. When your loved one needs a little extra help with their personal care, Wartburg’s HHA’s will provide intermittent service, ranging from one day a week to daily. The services include a shower and breakfast in the morning or shower and snack at night.
- Our Programs accept commercial insurance plans, long-term care insurance and private pay.
For more information about home care services in Westchester County and the Bronx, NY, please call us at (914) 573-5569.