Thank you for your interest in supporting Wartburg to Give Wings to Innovation!
Wartburg is committed to caring for our community. Many of our nursing home residents live at or below the poverty level. The cost of care has increased, requiring Wartburg to rely on your generosity to fulfill the need. This holiday season I invite you to help us with our most urgent aspiration: to fund the latest technology and provide innovative care. Your benevolence ensures we have the equipment, training and staff to ensure our seniors live with the dignity and independence they so richly deserve.
For other giving options, please contact our office via telephone at 718-513-5308 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Battery-powered lift systems can support up to 450 pounds, reducing the risk of injury to both caregivers and users during potentially challenging transfers.
PORTABLE BLADDER SCANNER: $8,000
- This device allows for a safe, painless and reliable procedure – serving as an alternative to urinary catheterization, which can introduce outside disease into the bladder.
CHAIR SCALE: $5,000
- Contoured, sloping backrest allow patients to be weighed comfortably in a seated position.
VITAL SIGN MONITOR: $3,000
- With the placement of a clip-like device on an individual’s finger or earlobe, this blood oxygen monitor can easily and painlessly determine oxygen levels in the blood.
VEIN FINDER: $1,500
- A vein finder uses near-infrared light reflection to detect veins – minimizing excess pokes, discomfort and frustration that can arise during an IV placement.
SPECIALIZED WHEELCHAIR: $500
- Patients are transported in special chairs that are best suited for their individual needs.