Your Support is Appreciated!
We are tremendously grateful for the outpouring of support from families and the greater community who have offered supplies and words of encouragement to the Wartburg staff.
Photos: Drawings by Kindergarten and 5th-grade students from Milton School in Rye, NY to Wartburg residents.
Ways You Can Help
- Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves, sanitizer, etc.)
- Words of encouragement for Residents (cards, posters, etc, that can be sent via USPS regular mail)
- Words of encouragement to staff (that can be sent via email: email@example.com)
- Monetary gift (please use the form below)
General Flu-Prevention Measures
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve; throw the tissue away immediately;
- Wash your hands regularly;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Practice social distancing (6-feet); and
- Get your flu shot, if you haven’t already received it.