Premier Living Options for Older Adults
No two people are alike. That’s why Wartburg offers a choice of senior living options, so you can find the best one for your family. Conveniently located in Mt. Vernon, NY, on 34 beautiful wooded acres with gated 24-hour security, our campus features the full spectrum of senior living: from private townhomes rich with amenities to award-winning nursing home care.
This continuing care approach means that as an individual’s needs change, they can stay at Wartburg and move seamlessly to a different level of support and stay where they – and their family – are comfortable, knowing they’ll get the superior, compassionate care our dedicated professionals provide.
Wartburg’s senior living residents have peace of mind knowing they have access to:
- Independent Living with a choice of privately leased townhomes or affordable senior housing apartments, all with a blanket of security and proximity to health care.
- Assisted Living with services that provide a meaningful life of self-reliance that’s both stimulating and comfortable, including a specialized memory care neighborhood for those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Nursing Home care that’s consistently ranked among the best in New York by U.S. News & World Report.
- Rehabilitation in a state-of-the-art facility with 50 apartment-style residences for short-term stays.
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care in a safe, secure and stimulating environment. (Adult day care services are also available.)
- Palliative & Hospice Care that offers a compassionate grounding force during difficult times.
- Spiritual Care that helps people discover a heightened sensitivity to spiritual connections.
At Wartburg, residents find something more. Our award-winning Council for Creative Aging & Lifelong Learning draws from a network of artists and arts organization to help our residents grow, express themselves and find new meaning. The Council offers programs in painting, ceramics, horticulture, quilting, music, writing, oral history and theater.
We bring this same commitment to innovation to our full range of live-at-home services for seniors that include adult day care services, home care and caregiver support. Want to know more about senior services and living options at Wartburg? Not sure which is right for you or your loved one? Contact us. We’re here to help.