Wartburg in Westchester, NY, offers integrated, comprehensive senior care services. Unlike conventional retirement communities, we provide a wide range of services to both residents and people in their own homes. From independent, assisted living and award-winning nursing home care to rehabilitation, home care and adult day care services, and caregiver support.
Perhaps that’s why U.S. News & World Report has named Wartburg one of the “Best Nursing Homes in New York State”. At Wartburg, our vision is of healing and hope upheld through care that touches on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and it has been for nearly 150 years. Founded in 1865 and caring for older loved ones since 1898, we believe that everyone we serve is family. That includes our residents, their families, staff and volunteers.
And because we’re a not-for-profit, we can reinvest in our commitment to serving others, rather than pay dividends to shareholders. As needs change, we have more resources to dedicate to expansions, staffing and advances in care: In fact, we most recently opened a new affordable senior housing complex as well as a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center. We believe that Wartburg enables seniors to live life to their fullest through excellence in healthcare and housing, which nurture body, mind and spirit, Therefore, we believe that Wartburg will become a national model for excellence in integrated senior healthcare and housing.
Home Health Aides
Rewarding Careers for Those Who Care. Wartburg Home Care Agency is hiring experienced Home Health Aides that will provide care to patients in their homes. They assist patients in activities of daily living and other related functions and tasks specified in the patient’s plan of care. They work under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalency is preferred
- Must have current HHA Certification from a valid training program.
- Must be fluent in English and have adequate written and verbal skills to be able to communicate effectively with patients, and be able to document clearly in charts and reports
Bilingual is a plus
- Minimum of two references
- Applicants Must Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Physical exam satisfying the New York State Department of Health requirements
- Completed New York State Department of Health Training Program
- Previous experience caring for the elderly is preferred. We offer an excellent starting salary, paid days off, paid in-service, additional clinical training, weekday and weekend assignments.
Interested applicants should send their inquiries to email@example.com
Wartburg is an equal opportunity employer seeking dedicated, diverse, and caring individuals to contribute to our commitment of a standard of excellence and exceptional care. We pledge to expand our talent by the recruitment and retention of a racially and culturally diverse staff. Every employment opportunity is viewed as a chance to increase and expand on our vision in accordance with our goals. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package along with a beautiful 34-acre campus. Please visit our website at www.wartburg.org