Injury Rehabilitation Care, Serving Bronxville, NY
The idea of moving to assisted living can be a challenge – emotionally, physically or financially. The good news is that Meadowview at Wartburg near Westchester, NY, is a place where people live as independently as possible, for as long as possible. Residents have everything at hand, including a warm, intimate sense of family. They make friends quickly with staff and neighbors, people full of wisdom, full of stories and full of life!
Newly renovated and conveniently located near New York City, Meadowview is one of the region’s most respected and appreciated assisted living residences. Whether it’s restaurant-style dining or round-the-clock concierge service, Meadowview offers you attentive services with high value.
Here, you’ll find a dedicated staff that’s always ready with a friendly ear and a willing hand. In fact, Wartburg has a very low turnover of staff, a demonstration of their love for the people entrusted to our care.
Choose the living community that features 88 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments that are ready for your personal touch. These apartments come complete with the supports and services a resident may require, including:
- Three daily meals prepared by our executive chef, a Culinary Institute of America graduate
- 24/7 concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily laundry services
- 24/7 on-site nursing with physicians on call
- Full programs of social and recreational services, including our award-winning Creative Aging and Lifelong Learning Initiative
- Local transportation for shopping and entertainment, regularly scheduled or by appointment
- A full-time director of spiritual care for all faiths
Meadowview also has 15 rooms in a safe, secure and nurturing environment for those with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s or dementia care needs.
To see how Meadowview assisted living at Wartburg can provide the safe, healthy and supportive lifestyle you’re looking for, contact us or schedule a visit. Ready to apply? Complete an application now.