Outpatient Rehabilitation at Wartburg
Wartburg’s continuum of care brings together the latest technology, equipment and techniques to maximize function, increase independence, reduce pain and provide a higher quality of life. Our physical/occupational therapists and speech language pathologists are graduates of accredited therapy programs and are licensed by New York State. Our clinic is designed to meet your needs with state-of-the-art equipment and personalized treatments to maximize your recovery.
We also offer Physiatry services to treat musculoskeletal conditions, including osteopathic manual medicine and
integrative pain medicine.
Our approach begins with YOU!
- Your progress and return to an active lifestyle is our highest priority.
- Your care begins with a complete assessment of your illness or injury in a private setting.
- Your care plan is developed and personalized to meet your goals.
- Your progress is set at your pace. We work with you to help you achieve your goals.
- Your schedule is important to us. Treatment times are scheduled at your convenience; early morning and evening appointments available.
We offer a full range of Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology services including:
- Neuro-rehabilitation (post-stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Post-Polio Syndrome)
- Orthopedic rehabilitation (post-injury or surgery)
- Gait and balance training/fall prevention
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Spine therapy/posture/body mechanics
- Pain management (post-injury, myofascial pain, Fibromyalgia)
- Pelvic floor/incontinence rehabilitation
- Cardio-pulmonary reconditioning
- Memory skills and cognitive testing and training
- Visual perception training
- Speech-Language/Aphasia/Dysphagia (swallowing impairment) training
Our clinic is designed to meet your individualized needs with state-of-the-art equipment, personalized treatment, and innovative therapies to maximize your recovery.